Outstanding benefits for your future
- Superior built fully insulated timber frame construction. GreenHill Homes are covered by the 10 year HomeBond Guarantee Scheme.
- No more expensive gas or oil bills! Highly efficient air to water heating system. This system not only ensures constant hot water, it also provides a steady and comfortable internal temperature.
- GreenHill Homes will have a Building Energy Rating of A2 due to the combined effect of the air to water heating system and high level of insulation and air tightness
- GreenHill Homes will be (NZEB) (Nearly Zero Energy Buildings) compliant in line with building regulations.
- All GreenHill Homes will be finished internally in a white easy to maintain paint finish.
- GreenHill Homes gardens offer a wonderful extension of the living space. Gardens to the rear are levelled and seeded and the house is finished externally in a painted finish.
GreenHomes THE SUPERIOR LOCATION
GreenHill Homes are in an excellent location, in a highly desired area in the picturesque and historic town of Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. Clonhaston is a quiet residential suburb, just 3 minutes to the M11 with direct access to Dublin and Cork, yet within minutes walk of Enniscorthy Town, with its many shops and ammeneties. For families, there is a wide selection of primary and secondary schools, and the sports lover will be spoilt for choice with the myriad of sporting options.
- St. Senans National School
- St. Aidan’s National School
- St. Mary’s Church of Ireland National School
- St. Patricks Special School
- Colaiste Bride Secondary School
- Christian Brothers Secondary School
- Enniscorthy Vocational School
- Gael Scoil (Primary and Secondary)
- Leisure and Sport Centres
- Waterfront Swimming Pool
- GAA, Soccer, Hockey and Rugby Clubs
- Enniscorthy Golf Club
- The River Slaney and Walkways
- The Orchard Peace Park
- Various Children’s Playgrounds
- Enniscorthy Castle and Museum
- Vibrant Cafes and Restaurants